• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fedex "Clearance in progress"

7 posts in this topic

Hello guys i have a question..  i sent a book to California  trough fedex via economy service. Package should be there by tomorrow thats the date they gave me, but it is stuck in Memphis since last week and all i get is "Clearance in progress" updates. I got the same update today... Is this normal ?

Memphis, Tennessee? or another state? :shy:lol I don't know if there is a "Memphis" California, but if your shipping from Mexico, then yes it does seem odd...

I've never seen that update before, so I'm not an expert...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

14 minutes ago, Mijael.Levy said:

Hello guys i have a question..  i sent a book to California  trough fedex via economy service. Package should be there by tomorrow thats the date they gave me, but it is stuck in Memphis since last week and all i get is "Clearance in progress" updates. I got the same update today... Is this normal ?

It sounds like it has to go through Customs. Though I have used Fedex to send to Canada many times, I believe once it got detoured to Memphis and sat there awhile. I think they opened up the package but memory is foggy on it. 

2 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

It sounds like it has to go through Customs. Though I have used Fedex to send to Canada many times, I believe once it got detoured to Memphis and sat there awhile. I think they opened up the package but memory is foggy on it. 

Ok thank you , i hope the buyer from ebay will understand this