• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED ...... JANUARY 2019 Blowout THREAD ....
5 5

139 posts in this topic

OZARK IKE 18 ………………………….. 7.0 …………………………… OW …………………………….. $ 95 …. This book was in an Alien slab and has been removed … sold raw

DSCN7282 (2).JPG

3 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

VICTORY COMICS 3 ……………….. CGC 6.5 ……………………….. OW/W ……………………………$ 1650 …. Everett c/a. CGC hammered this book.... it's the nicest 6.5 you will ever see. A few small tears back cover....Price is firm on this, as it's a favorite and won't be going quietly.

v2t7plv.jpg

:takeit:

1 minute ago, Markentoth said:
3 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

v2t7plv.jpg

:takeit:

You have good taste.... this book is LOADED with Everett .... and it's not primitive at all. I never thought I'd own one of these when I first saw it in the PhotoJournals.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

FOUR COLOR 190 …………………….. 5.0+++ …………………. OW/W …………………… $ 95 :news: SOLD Lizards2

…… Corner bends and crease that only barely breaks color …. likely pressable.

DSCN7290.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

SHERRY THE SHOWGIRL 5 …………………….. 1.5 ……………………. OW ……………………… $ 35 ….. Tape on spine.... rough copy of this scarce Atlas GGA issue.

DSCN7298.JPG

DSCN7299.JPG

3 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

FOUR COLOR 190 …………………….. 5.0+++ …………………. OW/W …………………… $ 95 …… Corner bends and crease that only barely breaks color …. likely pressable.

DSCN7290.JPG

take

ATONISHING 62 ………………………….. 7.5 …………………………….. OW ……………………………. $ 200 :news: SOLD Markentoth

… Cool Everett cover and a neat Mort Drucker story among others.

DSCN7264.JPG

DSCN7266.JPG

DSCN7267.JPG

DSCN7268.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

4 minutes ago, Markentoth said:

Thanks, Jimbo! I'm really excited to get one of these. :) It will go nicely next to my Victory #1 (5.5).

You should get one of those photocopy repros..... the intro Hitler story is very powerful. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo

STORIES OF ROMANCE 12 ………………………….. 6.5 …………………………….. OW ……………………………….. $ 65 ...Very sharp front cover.... problems are on the back.

ATLAS STORIES OF ROMANCE 12.jpg

ATLAS STORIES OF ROMANCE 12b.jpg

BOY COMMANDOS 7 ………………. CGC 8.0 (SS) ……………………. OW/W ……………………… $ 455 ….Signed by the creator of Captain America.... he created these guys as well...

EBAY BOY COMMANDOS SIMON SIG.jpg