• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should I wait until after SD to list on eBay?

45 posts in this topic

I am just getting started selling off all of my Marvel comics to make room for my ever-expanding DC collection, and was wondering if you guys thought I should wait to list them on eBay until after San Diego?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

What marvels do you have and what condition. I might put up a list and see if you could get any nibbles here first.

If you have any raw Thors under issue 200, id be interested.

To answer your question, id wait, but i dont know that it would make that much of a difference.

Arex

I'm selling A-Z Marvels. The ones that aren't pricey enough to warrant spending money on CGC. They range from Spidey to Cap to Horror. Anything and everything at least 9.0. What are you looking for?

I'm selling A-Z Marvels. The ones that aren't pricey enough to warrant spending money on CGC. They range from Spidey to Cap to Horror. Anything and everything at least 9.0. What are you looking for?

Byrne books: X-Men/Ironfist/Powerman/MTU/Giant-Size Dracula 5.... grin.gif

Yeah, I would just post a list here, you might get a good response.

For example, I'm looking for quite a few Avengers and Cap issues.

You can see the issues I'm missing in my signature...

If you have anything, please feel free to PM me smile.gif

Anyway, I just have too many to list. I had them all on excel and my hard drive crashed. I am in the process of listing them on eBay starting with A. About 20 a week because I can't handle anymore and I like to ship the day after payment is received. If anyone wants anything in particular just pm me or preferrably e-mail me and I'll send a scan if I have it. Otherwise, you can see them on eBay sellers id is johnenock