• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fake labels/fraud books
3 3

44 posts in this topic

@Buzzetta

@kav

@onlyweaknesskryptonite for entertainment and a half time show

Too many people to get here

Edited by Mecha_Fantastic

On 2/27/2022 at 1:12 PM, LL55 said:

I’m a published writer. I have an extensive collection. This entire system feels fraudulent to me. I will be calling my attorney soon. I thought about why do I want to grade them? Who has a scale. What scales being used? Why, why am I trusting somebody to tell me what my book is worth. This entire system seems to me like a fraudulent scam I will be looking into with my attorney because I am beyond frustrated with this entire system. And the fact I wasted an hour of my life just trying to find my book which I know exists it’s just proof of the fact that this is not a real thing.  It’s a foul, A BS thing that we have all bought into, oh someone decided my book is worth what? I think they know if they’ve been writing this out for a long time and most hard-core comic book shops and collectors know its BS . Why can’t I get a second opinion is this a monopoly ? Enough. 

I think you'll have some great responses shortly, LL55.