• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fnatastic Four # 5 Stan Lee SS copy

11 posts in this topic

Who has it? I think one of the CBG guys or Wizard has it and are going to auction it off or something - any updates to that? I want it. It's like .5 or something - any news/help would be appreciated! Thank you wink.gif

Was that the one that was restored to .5. I remember seeing a Stan Lee File copy that had half the cover recreated in colored pencil.

Who has it? I think one of the CBG guys or Wizard has it and are going to auction it off or something - any updates to that? I want it. It's like .5 or something - any news/help would be appreciated! Thank you wink.gif

One of the guys from Krause/CBG owns it and he is auctioning it off (some time this fall, if I remember correctly). I can't remember the name of the guy who owns it, but he is a younger guy. I saw him showing it off in Chicago while talking to Maggie Thompson and some other industry folks. He also said he was going to auction it off. It is indeed a CGC 0.5.