• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity and Creator SS books! Back to the Future Cast, Neal Adams, Donny Cates, Gotham!

9 posts in this topic

Just like the title says, a few books I have that I'm looking to sell that are either celebrity SS or creator SS. Usual rules apply, no Hall of Shamers, purchase within the thread will beat any potential deal through PM, and shipping will be based on weight and location. International offers accepted, they just will take longer as I'm sure you know :) So let's get to the books!

Back to the Future CGC SS 9.9 cast signed book - $700  SOLD!

This Back to the Future #1 has been personally hand-signed by the iconic cast members including Michael J. Fox (Marty McFly), Christopher Lloyd (Doc Brown), Thomas Wilson (Biff Tannen), Lea Thompson (Lorraine Baines), Claudia Wells (Jennifer Parker) and Bob Gale (Writer/Producer)

Back2thefuturess.jpg

Edited by Mayor006

Gotham by Midnight CGC SS 9.8 signed by the Gotham series cast - $475

This Gotham by Midnight #1 has been personally hand-signed by the cast members including Donal Logue (Harvey), Robin Lord Taylor (Penguin), Ben McKenzie (Jim Gordon), Camren Bicondova (Catwoman), Cameron Monaghan (Joker), Cory Michael Smith (Riddler), Clare Foley (Poison Ivy), Sean Pertwee (Alfred), and David Mazouz (Batman in training). The book is accompanied by individual cards of each person signing the book as witnessed by CGC and Celebrity Authentics!

This book sells for close to double the asking price on the Celebrity Authentics page. I got this book in a trade and I'm looking to get what I have in it back. Awesome deal!

GothamSS.jpg

Walt Disney's Lt. Robin Crusoe #610 CGC SS 9.0 signed by Van Dyke - $650

One of the rarer signatures in my collection, not likely to see very many high grade books that he signed. Just starred in the remake of Mary Poppins so hopefully he's still going strong :)

VanDyke.jpg

7 hours ago, Mayor006 said:

Just like the title says, a few books I have that I'm looking to sell that are either celebrity SS or creator SS. Usual rules apply, no Hall of Shamers, purchase within the thread will beat any potential deal through PM, and shipping will be based on weight and location. International offers accepted, they just will take longer as I'm sure you know :) So let's get to the books!

Back to the Future CGC SS 9.9 cast signed book - $700

This Back to the Future #1 has been personally hand-signed by the iconic cast members including Michael J. Fox (Marty McFly), Christopher Lloyd (Doc Brown), Thomas Wilson (Biff Tannen), Lea Thompson (Lorraine Baines), Claudia Wells (Jennifer Parker) and Bob Gale (Writer/Producer)

Back2thefuturess.jpg

:takeit: