• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
34 34

2,606 posts in this topic

On 9/20/2024 at 10:07 AM, Lee Enterprises said:

I had a Daredevil #9 CGC 9.4 that was miswrapped so I was happy to upgrade to this 9.6 beauty to go along with my #8. Now, I just need a time machine to go back and pick up a #7 at a reasonable price. :ohnoez:

DD 9 CGC 9.6.jpg

DD 8 CGC 9.6.jpg

I'm jealous of your #8, I hope to one day upgrade my 9.2 copy to one that nice.

Just got these in. The books were bought with some proceeds from crack and resubs. The Harley 1 variant is signed by Hughes so it is an upgrade on my unsigned 9.8 copy. The Crow was bought to crack and resub - and looking through the case I see a bunch of fixable stuff. We'll see if there are hidden surprises. The other books are straight into my PC.

IMG_9033.JPG

On 9/20/2024 at 2:40 PM, Stefan_W said:

Just got these in. The books were bought with some proceeds from crack and resubs. The Harley 1 variant is signed by Hughes so it is an upgrade on my unsigned 9.8 copy. The Crow was bought to crack and resub - and looking through the case I see a bunch of fixable stuff. We'll see if there are hidden surprises. The other books are straight into my PC.

IMG_9033.JPG

You and I have very similar collecting interests.