• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who remembers Howard Rogofsky?

69 posts in this topic

Anyone remember Ed Kalb ?

Yup i bought Marvel 4 and 8 from someone and took them to Mark Wilson to restore and he said they were stolen from him think in Texas and i was 20 in CA. I did the right thing and gave them back but it hurt.

Ah yeah, Got my Batman 2 and 8 from him. Wish I picked up the other ones he had and really wish I had been the 1st person to get a shot at the Batman 1 :sorry:

batman_2s.jpg

batman8s-1.jpg

Hey my bat 2 was CGC 5.5. My buddy broke it out and sent in for resub and it got this 3.5

<a  href=Batman2CGC35_zps5b486bd8.jpg' alt='Batma

Now i dont like the book.

Ah yeah, Got my Batman 2 and 8 from him. Wish I picked up the other ones he had and really wish I had been the 1st person to get a shot at the Batman 1 :sorry:

batman_2s.jpg

batman8s-1.jpg

Hey my bat 2 was CGC 5.5. My buddy broke it out and sent in for resub and it got this 3.5

<a  href=Batman2CGC35_zps5b486bd8.jpg' alt='Batma

Now i dont like the book.

Send her over to me and I will put her next to my copy. Batman #2's are notorious for liking company.

Back when I was a kid I ordered from Howard's catalog. Action #1 was $50.00, then 75.00, then 100.00 by 1969. I would but books like Superman 18 and Action 35 for 5. to 10 bucks apiece. Those were the days! It may be spelled Rogofski, I can't remember.

It was spelled ROOK- OFF- SKI. At least that was the local spelling.

Back when I was a kid I ordered from Howard's catalog. Action #1 was $50.00, then 75.00, then 100.00 by 1969. I would but books like Superman 18 and Action 35 for 5. to 10 bucks apiece. Those were the days! It may be spelled Rogofski, I can't remember.

It was spelled ROOK- OFF- SKI. At least that was the local spelling.

Rip-OFF-sky was the preferred pronunciation where I lived.