• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New website question.

8 posts in this topic

I am not sure if I am allowed to post a site here. We just put up our site (a store) and wanted to get the word out. We have a ton of back issues along with new comics, games, statures etc....

I do not want to break any rules, and after reading some of them, I am not positive I can post our store url here... Thats why I am asking first.

If I am allowed to I will post asap. If not, sorry for bothering you!

SHG <-- not our website!

Post away, thumbsup2.gif

Give us the fact, Jack! thumbsup2.gif

The only thing you shouldn't do on the CGC boards is post a bunch of slabbed books by those other grading LLCs who shall go un-named.

Post away, thumbsup2.gif

Give us the fact, Jack! thumbsup2.gif

The only thing you shouldn't do on the CGC boards is post a bunch of slabbed books by those other grading LLCs who shall go un-named.

kind of reminds me of a certain wizard THAT'S COMING OUT THIS FRIDAY.. FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!! insane.gif

I am not sure, but I got an email the other day asking about how we get customers to our site and advertise. The emailer also asked if I would advertise the site, so I am guessing I have a good idea of what site this is. We shall see if it matches up.