• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - I'm published!

62 posts in this topic

Sorry for going way off topic, but my book just got listed on Amazon for a November release, and i'm excited!

It's a pictorial history of Newport Beach through vintage postcards, and it was a lot of work. I can't wait to hold a copy in my hands. cloud9.gif

linky

Congrats on the Amazon listing, NM! Got a picture of a Balboa Bar in your book? They're one of my fondest rememberances of living 4 years in Orange Cty cloud9.gif

Gratz,Mint..........those pics remind me of the Ted Turner colorized movies,and the tinted red skeleton scene from the original Phantom of the Opera..(Lon Chaney rocks!).............It's cool seeing those turn of the century west coast pics........ yay.gif

fantastic news! now get a -script made into a movie, and you will be worthy of outright worship

Believe me, I'm working on it, and some good things have been happening lately in that regard.

Thanks everyone for the well-wishes. I can't wait for November. I worked in a mall bookstore for 11 years, and one of my jobs was to organize author signings. Now I'll be the one signing books and chatting with customers. Very cool.

The book is coming out at a perfect time. Newport Beach celebrates its centennial in 2006, so the town's history will be focused on throughout the year.