• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] **For Sale**Ghost Rider Lot #1 to #19 + Marvel Spotlight #6 and #10

14 posts in this topic

I am selling A Ghost Rider Lot....Issues #1 to 19(13 Issues total) and 2 Marvel Spotlight

Overall its a Mid-grade run...But It has A Few High Grades and Low Grades

here are the exact issues and grades-

#4-7.5 to 8.0

#5-7.5 to 8.5

#5-4.5 to 5.0

#6-5.5 to 6.0

#6-4.0 to 5.0(Subscription crease)

#7-6.0 to 6.5

#8-5.0 to 5.5

#9-Not Sure(Looks like 4.5 but has tiny pin hole through book)

#10-5.0 to 5.5

#15-4.0(Water Spot on back)

#16-6.5 to 7.0

#17-6.5 to 7.5

#19-5.5 to 6.0

Marvel Spotlight #6- 2.5 to 3.0

Marvel Spotlight #10-2.5 to 3.0

Last .....Ghost Rider #1...But This Book Is Restored...Has Amateur Color Touch on Cover.

Asking Price-$120.00

I accept PayPal

Shipping is $7.99 through UPS Unless Shipping Overseas, Then I'd need your Location to get Price

No Returns

I've added some pictures, but if interested I can take more just PM me.

20190131_001846.jpg

20190131_001945.jpg

20190131_002045.jpg

20190131_002126.jpg

20190131_002229.jpg

20190131_002303.jpg

20190131_002349.jpg

20190131_002420.jpg

20190131_002454.jpg

20190131_002824.jpg

20190131_002901.jpg

20190131_002932.jpg

20190131_003016.jpg

20190131_003051.jpg

20190131_003112.jpg

20190131_003617.jpg

20190131_003636.jpg

Edited by billbrown7080

Bill, I think there are a couple more rules you need post like return policy.  Just look at another boardie post and follow the format, like Bird, he sells a lot.  I am sure someone will say something later, just giving a heads up.  Good luck!

12 hours ago, Karl Liebl said:

Bill, I think there are a couple more rules you need post like return policy.  Just look at another boardie post and follow the format, like Bird, he sells a lot.  I am sure someone will say something later, just giving a heads up.  Good luck!

thank you...

I edited it with a Return Policy

Am I missing anything else that you can see?

Just now, Karl Liebl said:

Not sure, just look how the pro's do it and copy the format.  I have not sold anything.

ok...This is my 6th post on this forum...

so far Moderators Havent said anything or anyone else....this is the only one I forgot to put a return policy on though...

so I think I got everything right....

thanks for the heads up though

Just now, billbrown7080 said:

ok...This is my 6th post on this forum...

so far Moderators Havent said anything or anyone else....this is the only one I forgot to put a return policy on though...

so I think I got everything right....

thanks for the heads up though

There is a header on the forum in gigantic red font that says USAGE GUIDELINES

Just now, newshane said:

There is a header on the forum in gigantic red font that says USAGE GUIDELINES

could you please just tell me what I'm missing?

I've read the rules multiple times....and I do Not see anything I'm missing....

Obviously I could be over looking something, If I am, I'm happy to change it, But If you could please just tell me what I'm missing that would be great...

thank you

2 minutes ago, billbrown7080 said:

could you please just tell me what I'm missing?

I've read the rules multiple times....and I do Not see anything I'm missing....

Obviously I could be over looking something, If I am, I'm happy to change it, But If you could please just tell me what I'm missing that would be great...

thank you

Looks good now. (thumbsu

These are really cool books. GLWTS

13 hours ago, Karl Liebl said:

Also

I just checked "Birds" as you said...

this is one of his current posts.

First unconditional in the thread or via PM gets the books. No one from the HoS or Probation List and no one that is on my ignore list (you cannot send me a PM if that is the case). Checks, money orders, and paypal accepted. Shipping is $5 for first class mail and over 1 pound it will be actual cost on label, buyer's choice of media mail or priority mail.

And so, without further eloquence..."

He has no return policy either...

I see nothing about my post that sticks out as different from his...(worth Noting I did go back and edit a return policy though)

the only major difference between his post and mine is, He List Prices for each Individual book, and I am selling in Bulk...but the rules say you can list items in Bulk...

Then he is wrong too!

A return policy must be stated with any time limits indicated. It is acceptable to say "No time limit" and/or "No returns" and/or have time limits that vary by reason for return e.g. "30 day return for any reason. No time limit returns for "not as described'". But time limits must be stated.

On 1/31/2019 at 7:44 PM, Karl Liebl said:

Then he is wrong too!

I know I just thought it was kinda funny that You called me out for doing something wrong and specifically gave me an example/Person to "Look at"  and That said example/[erson was in fact wrong too.

I'm in no way trying to be mean...Just kinda funny...

3 hours ago, billbrown7080 said:

I know I just thought it was kinda funny that You called me out for doing something wrong and specifically gave me an example/Person to "Look at"  and That said example/[erson was in fact wrong too.

I'm in no way trying to be mean...Just kinda funny...

It's because I know you are new like me and I wanted to see what books you were selling, its nothing nefarious.  At least I am looking at your books, right?