• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics I Can Buy for $1 and Flip for $$$$$
2 2

61 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, James J Johnson said:

More wealth has been created by buying for $1 and selling for $2 than anything else. You don't need to think that big. Buy for $1 and sell for $$$. Aim small, miss small. Focus on simply doubling your money, buy X units for $1 while targeting a $2 audience for those $1 books that can readily acquired in multiples and en masse.

what u can do is buy $1 books and sign stan lee on em $$$

6 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

I just bought these for $55. Buyer said they could still be NM in bag but I'm not sure!? DID I GET RIPED OF!?

Thinking I can get some press and resto maybe flip them all individually for at least $10 each when the next movies come out.

main_900.jpg?1420513117

@TwoPiece Did you black out again? Buying bags of drek?????

are you trying to become the new bitecoinswarmi? :devil:

9 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Which Wood God? This one?

Wood.jpg

The only one I see a threat against here is Mark, if Lucas turns quickly and schwings that wood abruptly!

Oh god now I hafta have that book for my collection.

2 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

"Stanley Martin Lieber"! You can charge $1 per word and triple your money instead of doubling it!

And remember if you got a non paying bidder ebay will deal with them harshly!!!  I heard it somewhere!

4 minutes ago, kav said:

"read on movie set edition"  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I sometimes wonder about books like this Rifleman "wood" cover. The same things have been satirized and joked over for hundreds of years in some cases. The art guys at Dell had to know that a cover like this had connotations unrelated to a kid simply carrying firewood. Was it an inside joke? Intentional? Or created with pure innocence? Has any publisher ever commented on books like this that have obviously underlying overtones? What they were thinking? If anything?