• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed/Sold Ghostly Weird Stories 123 Classic LB Cole cover CGC 3.5
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Usual Rules, no bad people (like the monster on the cover of this comic, he wouldn't be allowed to buy his own book!)

First unconditional :takeit:in thread wins, beats any PM agreements 

Shipping in US will be free, Canada and elsewhere we'll figure it out 

No Returns, its CGC - if it comes smashed to pieces we'll go through insurance.

I apologize in advance if I do not respond quickly over the weekend, I am not always able to get to my computer for long stretches, so don't feel ignored, it isn't personal.

This will be up until Sunday night, or until sold, and then it will migrate to other pastures . . . or Bogs, actually.

Edited by Qua-Brot

Here it is in all its glory!

2nd best cover of this short series (122 is gorier and flashier, but this one is creepier!).

Not sure about pricing - last GPA was a 1.5 for $178. There are 2 raw copies on eBay offered at $455 and $350, both in the 2.0-2.5 range (according to sellers) and one raw sold there for $454 reported at 4.0 (but honestly may have been better, IMHO). So . . . I'm going to ask the eminently reasonable price of $600 . . . offers accepted, especially if you can explain why your price is more reasonable than mine. 

2014333-F012.jpg

2014333-B012.jpg