• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC graded Transformer and Uncanny X-men books for sale. All high grade. *DELETED*

4 posts in this topic

You have to find a Transformers collector for those... I'd ebay those... because honestly, they aren't noteworthy or all that desirable. But a hardcore collector will pay nicely to get those. I sold a few to some guy and got about $200 for my 9.6 Transformers #1 and about $500 collectively for the remainder (about 20 others) 9.8s -- I thought the guy was nuts.

Yeah, there are some hardcore transformers fans out there...you're more likely to sell these books to one of those folks than just comic folks. I'd try a transformers message boards...there's got to be a few of them out there!

OT, but I hear tell that the big transformers collectibles are the "prototype" toys...apparantly there were a series of test toys that were never mass produced but just made for workers who were trying to get the damned things to "transform" properly in the early development days.