• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FFF's Cheaaaaap Raw Smut! RECAP PG 16! Thread closing Thursday afternoon. AH! Eros! Bad Girls! Cherry! Undergrounds! Weirdness!

323 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Now we get into the sub-Lady Death section of "bad girl" books. 

Double Impact 1 Chromium NM - 7 copies available $2 each

Photo Jan 21, 7 31 37 PM.jpg

What a blast from the past..

I remember when this book launched. I was getting $20-25 a piece for #1's at shows within a month of it hitting the stands. 

It's one of the more memorable books from the "bad girl era".

The 90's were a strange time. 

8 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

What a blast from the past..

I remember when this book launched. I was getting $20-25 a piece for #1's at shows within a month of it hitting the stands. 

It's one of the more memorable books from the "bad girl era".

The 90's were a strange time. 

Indeed they were. Some of the bad girl books are still fun. I like Vampirella and Lady Death. But the books that are a rung or two lower on the ladder, like the London Night books and the Double Impact books, I don't know what to think...

Other than I THINK YOU SHOULD ALL BUY THEM!

Ok next up! Gonna blow through some cheap random stuff...

Ultimate Strike - What is the difference in Ultimate Strike, Stryke, and Lethal Stryke? No one knows. No one will ever know.

6 F- 9 F+ $1 takes 'em both

Photo Feb 06, 8 38 30 PM.jpg

Photo Feb 06, 8 38 31 PM.jpg

Sade Encore Edition - 2 copies, one VG one VF, $1 takes 'em both home! - SOLD! Fatninja

Photo Feb 06, 8 38 34 PM.jpg

Edited by F For Fake

Poizon 0 Variant NM 2 copies, $2 ea, and I'll throw in a Poizon ashcan with the first copy sold!  SOLD! Fatninja

Photo Feb 06, 8 38 37 PM.jpg

Photo Feb 06, 8 38 38 PM.jpg

Edited by F For Fake

Chuck Austen's (you know, the extremely popular writer of a the fan favorite X-Men run?) Strips! I actually really like these. 

3 FN 4 FN+ 8 FN+ $2 ea

Photo Feb 11, 11 28 47 PM.jpg

Photo Feb 11, 11 28 48 PM.jpg

Photo Feb 11, 11 28 49 PM.jpg

Torchy VG - you know it's probably closer to Fine but those spine cracks really show up on a shiny black cover. Shame, this is a neat book! $1 - SOLD! Brother J

Photo Feb 11, 11 28 51 PM.jpg

Edited by F For Fake