• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate FF #21 Spoilers

22 posts in this topic

So, I'm assuming that the last page presents the Ultimate Frightful Four? And that the big hype of the Ultimate & Marvel Universes colliding was all a fluke. Which would make me happy; I didn't want them to, as I'm sure 110% of all Ultimate readers felt the same.

Any comments?

So, I'm assuming that the last page presents the Ultimate Frightful Four? And that the big hype of the Ultimate & Marvel Universes colliding was all a fluke. Which would make me happy; I didn't want them to, as I'm sure 110% of all Ultimate readers felt the same.

Any comments?

Yeah, I felt the same way Ult. Reed felt on the last page... tongue.gif

I liked it quite a lot... got my creative what-if juices flowing!

First Ultimate book for me and I'm looking forward to the next issue.

thumbsup2.gif

If you like this, you ought to check out The Ultimates. It's by the same writer and it's consistently one of the funnest reads on the shelves.

thumbsup2.gif

If you like this, you ought to check out The Ultimates. It's by the same writer and it's consistently one of the funnest reads on the shelves.

Tried it, but not my cuppa... oddly, perhaps, this seems the most like classic FF that I've read in a long time.

Thanks for the suggestion tho'! thumbsup2.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Tried it, but not my cuppa... oddly, perhaps, this seems the most like classic FF that I've read in a long time.

Thanks for the suggestion tho'! thumbsup2.gif

I thought the first Ultimate FF arc (#1-6) was great. You should look into it.

Any comments?

The only thing making me think of the Ult. Frightful Four is your suggestion of it. Looks more like vampires or some other corrupted alternate world of the FF.

Nice story so far. It seems this will be Reed's coming of age arc where he will learn how unbridaled scienticfic curiousity can kill the cat or scientist as it may.

Anybody read issue # 22 yet? Pretty cool with Magneto hanging out with/helping "normals".

Also this issue gives new meaning to the phrase "Marvel Zombies!" thumbsup2.gif

Picked it up but haven't read it yet... have to get over feeling kind of dirty for getting my FF fix from the Ultimate line... poke2.gif

Anybody read issue # 22 yet? Pretty cool with Magneto hanging out with/helping "normals".

Picked it up but haven't read it yet... have to get over feeling kind of dirty for getting my FF fix from the Ultimate line... poke2.gif

I get my fix from reading all 3 FF titles. Besides New Avengers, it's the only regular Marvel titles I pick up on a monthly basis.

To tell the truth I picked up UFF # 1 back when it first came out ONLY because I was thinking it might take off like USM # 1 (one of my rare investor moments 27_laughing.gif), but the series has been a solid enjoyable read so far. I also get a kick out of the new interpretations of the original storylines and characters, ie. a female Mad Thinker! thumbsup2.gif

Issue 22 absolutely superb - love the zombie Thor and Spider-Man - and what about HULK!

"HULK is the hungriest one of all!" sumo.gif27_laughing.gif

Agreed, that last page was scarycool!

issue #22 is just a great book. Millar has taken a genre that has been done time and again with the zombies, but the rookie-ness of the Ultimate Reed Richards compared to the worst-case scenario of super-hero zombies really makes the reader wonder if the Ultimate Universe will still be around after the next issue.

After the Ult. FF eventually win this upcoming battle...Reed is in for SUCH a grounding...I mean how dumb can a genius be?