• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This Modern Board is getting popular...

16 posts in this topic

I saw 20 people on it earlier - more than the General forum!

See what you did, Rob_React... shy.gif27_laughing.gif

gossip.gifIt's the ASB&RTBW Jim Lee/ Frank Miller debate.

Debate? I just assumed it was a beech-fest and ignored the whole thing.

There's Modern [embarrasing lack of self control] & then there's Modern Shinola....basically there is plenty of stuff worthy of conversation in the modern forum...as long as the topic of monetary value is minimal. You can find some great stories and artwork in modern books and folks who like to talk about them as much as others would about classic G.A or S.A books. Like the 20-year-olds have been saying "they gotta start somewhere". And of course plenty of us "older crowd" still hang out here too.

There's Modern [embarrasing lack of self control] & then there's Modern Shinola....basically there is plenty of stuff worthy of conversation in the modern forum...as long as the topic of monetary value is minimal.

That's one of the things I like about the modern forum- the lack of $$ talk.

Of course, when it does spring up it can become painfully negative, but that's rare...

I saw 20 people on it earlier - more than the General forum!

See what you did, Rob_React... shy.gif27_laughing.gif

gossip.gifIt's the ASB&RTBW Jim Lee/ Frank Miller debate.

Debate? I just assumed it was a beech-fest and ignored the whole thing.

Well......... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif you may be right, but I like to think that it IS only a debate and will not become a name-calling-all-out-

flame-war ( not that that is a bad thing ), I just hope we can keep it civil.

sign-offtopic.gifQuestion: Is it true you will no longer post in Comic Gereral???

It is but I have to say, man is it funny reading their posts. popcorn.gif

Sometimes I'm tempted to post "Guys, untwist the scrotum and chill." Instead I acknowledge that we are all entitled to our own viewpoint. Bygones. So I read on and find their opinions eye opening and smile just the same.

It is but I have to say, man is it funny reading their posts. popcorn.gif

Sometimes I'm tempted to post "Guys, untwist the scrotum and chill." Instead I acknowledge that we are all entitled to our own viewpoint. Bygones. So I read on and find their opinions eye opening and smile just the same.

sign-funnypost.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Holy carp, I missed you! Welcome back (yes, I realize that is a little late, but still!) Welcome back!!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif