• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead beat seller cuteypie82

89 posts in this topic

I've got one word for you: RELAX.

27_laughing.gif

popcorn.gif

Oh I'm not pushing anything. I mearly opened a complaint and finally got some results. Again I couldn't care less whether I get the comic or money. But I would like to see this individual go down. I've now received a threatening email from him. as follows.

(Cuteypie82)

I had no more than 200 listing only for that week. Throughout the month I had many more. Reputation for moving? What are you talking about?

I can't believe that all this noise is over a $16.00 book.

Again, your book will be shipped this weekend. If the complaint is not removed at receipt then I will file a complaint myself and leave a negative feedback.

Good day,

Me

OK it's never today it's always some day in the future that he'll ship.

My plan is if and when I ever receive the comic I plan to leave negative and keep the complaint open and try to take him out. I don't care if I get negative it's worth it, people need to be aware of this insufficiently_thoughtful_person. I don't know how this process works but if I can introduce a supporting cast to discredit him I'd like to. Of course with full consent only. Only reason I'm doing this is because the strong feelings I get from the boards that eBay would be a better place if he was no longer there. If you all think I'm wrong I'll let it go after receiving my comic.

Just got this email from cutedick

RELAX. I moved into a new house so things are crazy right now. Also, you may have one book, but I had to send over 500!!! to almost as many people. I am intending on sending your book this weekend.

Thanks for your patience, and please remove the complaint as soon as the book is received.

Again, my apologies for the delay.

Ben

Guy sure moves arount a lot, and I thought his name was Chris something

I replied to his email with ;

Couldn’t care less how many comics you’ve got to ship. It’s been five weeks. I‘ve ran as many as 200 auctions at once and never skipped a beat shipping. BTW I viewed your auctions when I bid on this one and you had no more than 200 listed. I’m also a member of the CGC forums and you have quite a reputation on there for moving (read excuses)

I’ll remove the complaint when book is in hand.

Clare

File a mail fraud complaint

Cuteypie82 is a well known quantity around these parts. If you didn't do your homework before buying...don't expect much sympathy here...

Jim

You're missing the point, I’m definitely not looking for sympathy makepoint.gif, just guidance as to whether I should follow up on this or not. As can be derived from the prior post.

Cuteypie82 is a well known quantity around these parts. If you didn't do your homework before buying...don't expect much sympathy here...

Jim

You're missing the point, I’m definitely not looking for sympathy makepoint.gif, just guidance as to whether I should follow up on this or not. As can be derived from the prior post.

Then why post a response? Just do what needs to be done and be finished with it... makepoint.gif

Jim

Some people here expect a poster to read every previous thread before making a comment. You are right to highlight dubious sellers, if only to refresh the subject to new members of the forum.

Some people here expect a poster to read every previous thread before making a comment. You are right to highlight dubious sellers, if only to refresh the subject to new members of the forum.

I concur.

Actually a list of deadbeats that was placed in an easy to get to forum would be nice. Perhaps in the general discussion area (not here)

There may need to be some sort of criteria established before placing any names on the list. (For example if more than 5 forum members agree on Cutiepie, which they would, then cutiepie gets placed on the avoid list).

Otherwise a shill could pop up and place all of us on the list just to be a jerk.

A few forum members have their own lists but sometimes those lists get buried.

I see both sides. Yes the information is here if you search for it. However it would be nice if it was more readily accessible.

I concur.

Me three... poke2.gif

I don't expect someone to read every previous thread--but there is a wealth of information here to be had just by doing some searches. It can save you time and effort on your part as an important first step prior to posting. It saves everyone time and grief, and I'm all for that thumbsup2.gif

And I think the "let's ridicule the person who didn't search" mentality is bad for the boards, and I don't condone that either.

Good luck on this transaction....

If you leave him a negative and receive the book then you are scum like him.

He may be a , but he did give you fair warning that shipping will take a while AND if the book arrives then you have no grounds to leave a negative.

Don't stoop down to a lower level.

Just my two pence.

If you leave him a negative and receive the book then you are scum like him.

He may be a , but he did give you fair warning that shipping will take a while AND if the book arrives then you have no grounds to leave a negative.

Don't stoop down to a lower level.

Just my two pence.

OK, I'm going to take a stand like no other I have ever taken on this board. You are a complete insufficiently_thoughtful_person. You would sell out yourself and other buyers simply to have positive feedback? eBay feedback was created exactly for this reason, to inform future buyers of underhanded sellers. I have EVERY intention of leaving negative feedback regardless of how this comes out. Buyers need to know PERIOD.

You must be a shill of Cuteypie82 to know exactly when to revive this post. Friday I sent this email to cuteypie82

Well another week has expired. Now approaching seven weeks. What excuses do I get this week? What date in the future are you going to tell me that you'll ship on? I have no more time for you. You ship my comic tomorrow (and prove it) or return my money tomorrow (and prove it) or I'll investigate a Mail Fraud suite Monday. I'm a GM retiree and have full legal services offered to us for free. Complaint will stand with eBay Negative feedback will be left. Couldn't care less that other people can see it or not I'm going to do my best to bring down your percentage, and have eBay strike you and any of your aliases from eBay

Now today I received this from the eBay complaint center.

cuteypie82 Jul-25-05 at 13:19:23 PDT

The item has been shipped.

Shipping Company: USPS

Shipping Date: Jul-25-2005

Tracking Number:

Additional Details: Sent it today and book should arrive any day now. Again, sorry for the delay.

This is my reply today.

I said I have no more time for you. I gave you a chance Friday to prove something. If this UPS shipment is true where's the proof (tracking#) Tomorrow I start Mail order Fraud. I have no reason to believe anything from you. only thing to delay this is PROOF

Please golden age go ahead and buy from Cuteypie82 if you don't mind waiting two months. IMO this comic never would have been shipped (I still don't believe it) if I hadn't pushed.

It is my JOB (read Duty) as a red blooded american to rat on this jerk.

I think it is ridiculous that you are making all these assumptions and absolutely childish of you to berate me on this forum by calling me an insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

I will not respond in kind. Do what you want with this cuteypie. I simply gave my opinion as this is an open forum. However, your actions may result in consequences to your account as yet unforseen.

In addition, a basic flaw to your reasoning is that you intend to leave negative feedback regardless of the outcome. I can understand that you waited a long time for your book, however, if you receive it then you have no grounds to leave a negative "to inform future buyers of underhanded sellers" -- nothing underhanded was done to you! You were informed that shipping would take a while, and you got the book! (Assuming that you get it, of course).

Therefore, your logic and your actions would dictate that you would be the one who is behaving underhanded.

I know I sound like I am advocating in favor of cuteypie (even though I would never buy from him because of his private status) - but when it comes down to it - a negative is left if you are wronged and assuming that you get your book - you have not been wronged!

Does anyone agree with me on any of this?