• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead beat seller cuteypie82

89 posts in this topic

Where in the Sam H do you get that I'd be lying? Simply providing guidance to future buyers that this seller is untrustworthy, sheeesh Where do you get your LOGIC? screwy.gif

He probably thinks that you will say "DIDN'T RECEIVE BOOKS SO HERE'S A NEGATIVE."

Just reasure him you'll not mention the books and this will probably satisfy him. Other than that, I don't see what he is talking about. confused-smiley-013.gif

I probably would neg this guy if I was in Nefaria's position, I think 7 weeks is a little extreme.

However, I think Nefaria should have probably asked what the guy meant when he said the shipping would take "a while". Just my 2c

I probably would neg this guy if I was in Nefaria's position, I think 7 weeks is a little extreme.

However, I think Nefaria should have probably asked what the guy meant when he said the shipping would take "a while". Just my 2c

I just don't think 7 weeks fits into anybody's definition of "a while".

I think it is ridiculous that you are making all these assumptions and absolutely childish of you to berate me on this forum by calling me an insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

I’m recalling no derision. I stand firm atop a pillar with a halo shimmering around my head.

To many eBayers let things slide for that pristine feedback. I won’t. NOBODY needs two months to ship one comic. If I treated my customers like that I would expect a deluge of negative feedback.. Simply having a disclaimer in an auction declaring late delivery doesn’t give the right to be blatant about it.

I will not respond in kind. Do what you want with this cuteypie. I simply gave my opinion as this is an open forum. However, your actions may result in consequences to your account as yet unforseen.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif is that a threat? Do you know something I don’t?

In addition, a basic flaw to your reasoning is that you intend to leave negative feedback regardless of the outcome. I can understand that you waited a long time for your book, however, if you receive it then you have no grounds to leave a negative "to inform future buyers of underhanded sellers" -- nothing underhanded was done to you! You were informed that shipping would take a while, and you got the book! (Assuming that you get it, of course).

Yup you’re entitled to your opinion, however flawed it may be. I doubt very much that the forum members and the uninformed eBay buyers would agree with you though.

Therefore, your logic and your actions would dictate that you would be the one who is behaving underhanded.

Ya right screwy.gif

I know I sound like I am advocating in favor of cuteypie (even though I would never buy from him because of his private status) - but when it comes down to it - a negative is left if you are wronged and assuming that you get your book - you have not been wronged!

Shill account for cuteypie82

All right board is it a complete coincidence that GoldenAge and Cuteypie82 both originate in 2003?

Does anyone agree with me on any of this?

Well do ya punks, well do ya?

Right, I would be really pissed off if I didn't get my book in 7 weeks, but considering the fact that the seller responded to all of the buyers emails instead of outright ignoring them:

would you still leave a negative feedback if you received the book?

Especially under Nefaria's logic?

How would you know he responded to ALL of my emails??????

My biggest question and YOUR downfall is how did you know exactly the best time to revive this thread and beguile the boards wisdom? You knew because you’ve remained in the background all these years and nobody’s exposed you. Well you gave yourself away this time. You are Cuteypie82 you are the only one that could have known. I had no intention of reopening this thread. I wanted to spare the boards time on reading about a loser like you. I've went back and re-read most of your posts and it jive's with what most members have said about you. You came into a collection, coins, comics, art. Nothing conclusive but awfully condeming

Thank You Board members especially David, mica, Casey, arexcrooke, uclapeterg, sterling and everybody else for your support. It brings warmth to my heart belonging to these boards, now I need a Kleenex. My only goal here is doing what's right and seeing beyond any self inflicted negative I may receive. as his would only be reciprocating. Hell I can take that, after all when I see a seller with some negatives and see these types of feedback it adds credence to his stature for me. hail.gif

Right, I would be really pissed off if I didn't get my book in 7 weeks, but considering the fact that the seller responded to all of the buyers emails instead of outright ignoring them:

would you still leave a negative feedback if you received the book?

Especially under Nefaria's logic?

How would you know he responded to ALL of my emails??????

My biggest question and YOUR downfall is how did you know exactly the best time to revive this thread and beguile the boards wisdom? You knew because you’ve remained in the background all these years and nobody’s exposed you. Well you gave yourself away this time. You are Cuteypie82 you are the only one that could have known. I had no intention of reopening this thread. I wanted to spare the boards time on reading about a loser like you. I've went back and re-read most of your posts and it jive's with what most members have said about you. You came into a collection, coins, comics, art. Nothing conclusive but awfully condeming

I SMELL A RAT! Dapper Dan......Avid comic collector & scam artist... bramblehat.gif

My pleasure. Hang in there Nefaria. Looks like some good detective work. thumbsup2.gif

Mild Mannered Mica

yeahok.gif
makepoint.gif

Like you're ever Mild???? You should talk...oh wait, you don't. yeahok.gif

If you leave me a negative and receive the book then you are scum like me.

I may be a , but I did give you fair warning that shipping will take a while AND if the book arrives then you still have grounds to leave a negative.

Don't stoop down to my level.

Just my shill talking.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If you leave me a negative and receive the book then you are scum like me.

I may be a , but I did give you fair warning that shipping will take a while AND if the book arrives then you still have grounds to leave a negative.

Don't stoop down to my level.

Just my shill talking.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif
893scratchchin-thumb.gif Interesting use of the quote function.