• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please take a look at my TTA 70...

11 posts in this topic

Nice book OF,

I was prepared to give it a solid 8.5 - great cover colors, no apparent creasing and what looks to be great structure.

What bothers me: LRBC - it appears that there has been some dry erasure - what looks like a 2-3" line, starting at the LE - you can still see the pencil indent, and the fiber removal casts a different light. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I also don't personally care for staples set to the front cover, as it is often problematic to tearing of the interior pages over time.

But hey, nice pick-up! wink.gif

What bothers me: LRBC - it appears that there has been some dry erasure - what looks like a 2-3" line, starting at the LE - you can still see the pencil indent, and the fiber removal casts a different light. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yep, I noticed that in the scan as well. It's not nearly as bad in-hand and it doesn't feel any different to the touch. Not sure what to make of it. There is a slight non-color breaking bend in that area and it might just be a trick of the light. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif