• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The DC Collection Is COMPLETE.
9 9

1,517 posts in this topic

As long as the More Fun's only missing the centerfold, lets do it. I'd just as soon see the Supergear go to a good home.

If you PM your address to me, I will send the two to you before you part with the Supergear, just to make sure you're totally happy with them.

While we're doing so well, here are the eleven Superman-Tims that I need.

I'm surprised I still need eleven after so many years. I never thought they were that rare.

Every week after every week there are some on e-Bay, so it's amazing I still need so many

SUPERMAN TIM -

August 42,

September 42,

November 42,

December 42,

January 43,

February 43,

April 43,

November 43,

January 44,

December 45,

August 46

I am glad you are back posting and finding comics on here again... a bit like the olds days but with a nice friendly flow. Hope all continues to go well.

I owe half my rare promos to you.

You are the ABSOLUTE KING when it comes to unearthing rare DC promos including loads we never knew existed.

You deserve some sort of award..

Number One Promo Turner-Upper.

As long as the More Fun's only missing the centerfold, lets do it. I'd just as soon see the Supergear go to a good home.

If you PM your address to me, I will send the two to you before you part with the Supergear, just to make sure you're totally happy with them.

I'm picturing the flood of PMed addresses arriving in Ian's mailbox. Heck, I'll send mine and hope to get lucky. :grin:

Jack

I'm picturing the flood of PMed addresses arriving in Ian's mailbox. Heck, I'll send mine and hope to get lucky. :grin:

Jack

(tsk)

I am glad you are back posting and finding comics on here again... a bit like the olds days but with a nice friendly flow. Hope all continues to go well.

I owe half my rare promos to you.

You are the ABSOLUTE KING when it comes to unearthing rare DC promos including loads we never knew existed.

You deserve some sort of award..

Number One Promo Turner-Upper.

Ha Ha, I'm sure I can dig a few more too. I am still looking for that Superboy giveaway I mentioned in my e-mail... I'll let you know when it turns up. I am still looking for that darn Swordquest Waterwold comic to complete my Atari promos but I have'nt seen one without the game in a long time.

I am still looking for that darn Swordquest Waterwold comic to complete my Atari promos but I have'nt seen one without the game in a long time.

Yes it's really rare.

Have you got the Centipede ??

I am still looking for that darn Swordquest Waterwold comic to complete my Atari promos but I have'nt seen one without the game in a long time.

Yes it's really rare.

what's the centipede book? I thought there was only one rare swordquest book

Yes it's really rare.

what's the centipede book? I thought there was only one rare swordquest book

Isn't there a Yar's revenge comic as well ?

More Fun 52 and several other early More Funs came from.....

Bill Ponseti

:hi:

I'd love to see a group shot one day of the More Funs that you bought from me. That was a nice set.

Bill

Ian,

I think it would be cool if you would group shot some of your runs.

Like complete new comics/new adventure/adventure 1-39

And the full spectre run

And Action 1-20

:cloud9:

Wow, I had no idea there were so many Superman Tims.

Can you tell us more about the Superman Tim books: numbers, distribution, format and scarcity? I've heard of them but know next to nothing about them :popcorn:

There were one a month from August 1942 to (if my memory serves me correct) May 1950