• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The DC Collection Is COMPLETE.
9 9

1,517 posts in this topic

I'm about a half tic from going burninator on several members as well.

If you are going to be the burninator, the correct term is "mans," not "members." poke2.gif

Come on, fhqwhgads. I see you jockin' me.

Was the last 8 pages of this thread removed.

So has my scan of "How You Can Defend Your Home" been removed ???

Yeah, I can't find my taunting image of the latest Bionicle comic.... no collection is complete without it! grin.gif My sub copy just showed up, so I don't expect you've gotten your copy... yet... poke2.gif

bionicle25-fsm.jpg

Ian -

What did you think of the new All-Star Batman & Robin by Frank Miller and Jim Lee?

I kinda haven't gotten round to reading it yet - I have no idea how to approach it. It's actually sitting on my dining room table.

So will I like it ???

Was the last 8 pages of this thread removed.

So has my scan of "How You Can Defend Your Home" been removed ???

Yeah, I can't find my taunting image of the latest Bionicle comic.... no collection is complete without it! grin.gif My sub copy just showed up, so I don't expect you've gotten your copy... yet... poke2.gif

bionicle25-fsm.jpg

I have my copy of #25. confused-smiley-013.gif

Ian -

What did you think of the new All-Star Batman & Robin by Frank Miller and Jim Lee?

I kinda haven't gotten round to reading it yet - I have no idea how to approach it. It's actually sitting on my dining room table.

So will I like it ???

That is the question. You'll have to read it. (There is a long thread in Modern about it)

And since a large part of this thread got cut, I will once again congratulate you on finishing the non-giveaway/promo/ongoing part of your collection.

Yeah, I can't find my taunting image of the latest Bionicle comic.... no collection is complete without it!

I haven't got a 24 yet, so I have no idea how you came by a 25.

So, what you're saying IAN is that the collection really ISN'T complete if you don't have a #24... poke2.gifpoke2.gif

So, what you're saying IAN is that the collection really ISN'T complete if you don't have a #24...

No. I'm saying that the Bionicles fall in with the new comics, which I pick up as they come out. Having said that, Bionicle is more like a custom press by DC for Lego, so it more fits in with the promos anyway. It is not offered by Diamond for sale, apart from that one single trade paperback.

In fact, it more fits in with the Superman/Bradman comic, except for the rarity part.

As long as everyone here knows I wasn't slamming Sugar and Spike. I think he mis-read the post. I then tried to clarify, but at this point I don't care.

I wasn't being critical, I was just seizing an opportunity to point out how much I adore Sugar and Spike.

I'd rather read them than Crisis On Infinite Earth ANYDAY.

As long as everyone here knows I wasn't slamming Sugar and Spike. I think he mis-read the post. I then tried to clarify, but at this point I don't care.

I wasn't being critical, I was just seizing an opportunity to point out how much I adore Sugar and Spike.

I'd rather read them than Crisis On Infinite Earth ANYDAY.

That's understandable. Sugar and Spike better reflect your personality than Crisis does.

That's understandable. Sugar and Spike better reflect your personality than Crisis does.

You certainly got that right.

And the Inferior Five too.

Now, don't go knocking the Inferior Five! 893naughty-thumb.gif

poke2.gif

Now, don't go knocking the Inferior Five!

I didn't.

It's one of my all time favourite DC titles.

I long for it to be resurrected, but only if it were in the same style. Not some garish modern hip-hop type version.

Now, don't go knocking the Inferior Five!

I didn't. It's one of my all time favourite DC titles. I long for it to be resurrected, but only if it were in the same style. Not some garish modern hip-hop type version.

But then, doesn't the garish modern hip-hop make it *more* Inferior? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif