• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The DC Collection Is COMPLETE.
9 9

1,517 posts in this topic

"Well, firstly I sent wants lists to every major dealer...Then as they acquired books over several years, I bought them. Now I have every one."

I can't see it being as enlightening as an interview with Jerry Robinson or Carmine Infantino...

...and that's not a personal attack on anyone...

So when is Ian coming onto the Comic Zone to talk about his trials and tribulations completing his DC collection?

VZ

Come on, Ian....it would be a great show!

So when is Ian coming onto the Comic Zone to talk about his trials and tribulations completing his DC collection?

VZ

I rang you to ask you the same question, but you were out of the office.

"Well, firstly I sent wants lists to every major dealer...Then as they acquired books over several years, I bought them. Now I have every one."

I can't see it being as enlightening as an interview with Jerry Robinson or Carmine Infantino...

Wanna bet ???????

Ian, I think it is a great idea to have you speak. I, for one, would be most interested in why you chose to obtain every DC and what setbacks you may have encountered in your pursuits. I do not think there are too many individuals trying to accomplish this Herculean feat.

I have three amazing photos. They're each a couple of MBs, so I can't post them up.

As it would be so nice to put them up tonight, can anyone on here receive them from me, convert them into 150kbs each, without losing too much definition, and re-mail them back to me, so I can start a special thread just for the photos ????

If any kind soul would like to, you'll be the first person to see these amazing photos, which were taken two hours ago, If anyone can, please reply urgently.

I have three amazing photos. They're each a couple of MBs, so I can't post them up.

One photo has the 91 rarest DCs on it.

The second has me standing in front of the display.

The third has just 40 Golden Age keys on it.

I hope someone can convert them to 150kbs, because I'm aching to find out if ANYONE can identify all 91 in the first pic. I don't think anyone can. But I'm longing to find out.

One photo has the 91 rarest DCs on it.

The second has me standing in front of the display.

The third has just 40 Golden Age keys on it.

I hope someone can convert them to 150kbs, because I'm aching to find out if ANYONE can identify all 91 in the first pic. I don't think anyone can. But I'm longing to find out.

Send them to me at divadrabnud@yahoo.com and I'll host them for you. wink.gif

Mica, FFB, and Rip, have all kindly agreed to have a go at geting the image down to 150k without losing definition.

Whichever comes back the sharpest, I'll post up right away.

Thanks guys

Whatever that modern Batman issue is (608 retailer incentive?), it has no business being in such close proximity to the Action 1!

The pic of ninety one comics has four, just four, comics post the 1950s, and all four are either worth a fortune or incredibly impossibly rare.

The pic of forty comics are just Golden Age.

But in the pic of 91 comics, it would have been criminal not to include those particular four, as they're on a pic which is supposed to demonstrate DC's rarest output over the last seventy years.