• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The DC Collection Is COMPLETE.
9 9

1,517 posts in this topic

Heh heh heh...like the title adjustment!

893applaud-thumb.gif

YOu want to explain for us ?

I find the Detective run particularly interesting. gossip.gif

i'm still not sure those querying this note understand what we're talking about.

you have to go back to Red's first redo and take a gander at those beautiful 'Tecs........................... devil.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

i'm still not sure those querying this note understand what we're talking about.

you have to go back to Red's first redo and take a gander at those beautiful 'Tecs........................... devil.gif

My monitor here at work 893censored-thumb.gif, I was told where and what was done but I still cant see it tonofbricks.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

My monitor here at work 893censored-thumb.gif, I was told where and what was done but I still cant see it tonofbricks.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

I completely missed it! Red's in stealth mode...

You know, I am depending on Rick's sense of humor.....I don't need him pounding on me........ foreheadslap.gif

You know, I am depending on Rick's sense of humor.....I don't need him pounding on me........ foreheadslap.gif

Just hide out at the Big Apple con, Tom Murnane will protect you. You can hold the bag of cash! 27_laughing.gif