• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Impossible Comic Book Movie

44 posts in this topic

Which comic book character would be the most difficult to transfer to the big screen and to do so well?

I think it would be nearly impossible to do a successful Captain America movie. How many political landmines would have to be danced around? There also probably wouldn't be much of an international market for such a film either.

Which comic book character would be the most difficult to transfer to the big screen and to do so well?

I think it would be nearly impossible to do a successful Captain America movie. How many political landmines would have to be danced around? There also probably wouldn't be much of an international market for such a film either.

I think they'll play the neo-Nazi angle, where both the Red Skull and Cap survive WWII and wind up battling in the 21st Century after being frozen for 65 years.

I think they'll play the neo-Nazi angle, where both the Red Skull and Cap survive WWII and wind up battling in the 21st Century after being frozen for 65 years.

I'd prefer they play up the terrorist killing vengeance seeking Cap that came out recently with Cassaday at the artistic helm...

Unless they animate it, none of those galactic, elder forces of the universe types would make a good transition - Galactus, Ego, Living Tribunal, Eternity, Surtur, Mephisto, Cosmic Cube - but then again how large of an audience would you have to cater too and would the trouble be worth it?

Shapeshifters/metamorphosers would always be tough, costly and a pain in the butt for CGI - like Mystique and Colossus

Unless they animate it, none of those galactic, elder forces of the universe types would make a good transition

Which makes me think the pending Silver Surfer flick is either going to be really bad, heavily CGIed, or just won't be terribly faifthful to the source material.

Neil Gaiman`s Sandman.

Yea I'd have to say Sandman also,A team comic movie like JLA or Avengers would be tough also.I'd like to see a Thor movie,Of course Marvel will go down the line and do the classic heroes first,makes sense that silver surfer is pending (hope it's good)

Old guy isn't just a he is a jizz dumpster F*[embarrasing lack of self control] anyone who makes fun of starwars If you don't like it that is OK but keep it to yourself

Post of the day!

If only i could understand what it means.