• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ebay 1c NR - Buscema Spidey, Nick Bradshaw Wolverine, Sullivan Iron Man

5 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

I have a batch of all Marvel art on ebay starting at 1 cent with no reserve!  They are:

1. Sal Buscema Spectacular Spiderman issue 157 page with Tombstone vs. Robbie!

2. Nick Bradshaw Wolverine and the X-men page with Sabretooth!

3. Iron Man pinup by Marvel UK artist Lee Sullivan!

ebay link

Thanks for looking

Malvin

How do you do it Malvin? I always figure "this cannot be working for him, surely he will stop with these no reserve auctions!" And yet you keep going. Glad to see it works for you but you are a braver man than I!!!

heh, it is harder and harder to find stuff to sell in my 1 cent auctions!  No longer reading new comics and not finding things to buy in Spencer's sales doesn't help either.

My philosophy is that regardless of whether it's a piece in my collection that I decided to sell, or a piece I bought to sell, it was time to sell, and I don't want it sitting on CAF with al list price and not moving for months and months, so I do the 1 cent thing.  I do take a loss on some pieces, but as I said, it was time to sell and no point keeping.  Plus I'm not convinced that there would have been alternate channels/methods to sell that would have gotten a better price.

I have noticed that for some pieces, prices are trending lower, and I have started to consign more things on clink.

Malvin

Hi Folks,

Here are the scans and current prices:

1. Sal Buscema Spectacular Spiderman issue 157 page with Tombstone vs. Robbie! -$39

2. Nick Bradshaw Wolverine and the X-men page with Sabretooth! -$43

3. Iron Man pinup by Marvel UK artist Lee Sullivan! -

ebay link

O2th44ft_2802192119241gpadd.jpg

0NdTO88F_2802192113101gpadd.jpg

AKdmZQlZ_2802192111541gpadd.jpg

Thanks for looking

Malvin

Hi Folks,

My auctions are ending tomorrow! They all started at 1 cent with no reserve so the next bid could win it for you!  The scans and current prices are:

1. Sal Buscema Spectacular Spiderman issue 157 page with Tombstone vs. Robbie! -$100

2. Nick Bradshaw Wolverine and the X-men page with Sabretooth! -$47

3. Iron Man pinup by Marvel UK artist Lee Sullivan! - $10.50

ebay link

O2th44ft_2802192119241gpadd.jpg

0NdTO88F_2802192113101gpadd.jpg

AKdmZQlZ_2802192111541gpadd.jpg

Thanks for looking

Malvin