• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney and Marvel Comics Future?
1 1

8 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Look for everything to go digital within the next ten years but be published as trade paperbacks periodically according to storylines. 

I don't disagree but I don't like it.  Fun to hold a book in your hands and take in all the art along with the story.  

I think we still have many years of floppies left too but the print runs for A list marvel titles are going to start looking like the print runs of creator owned Dark Horse titles before we know it 

6 hours ago, SkOw said:

Take with a grain of salt given the source...

https://cosmicbook.news/disney-shutting-down-marvel-comics

that site"s weak relationship with grammar and spellcheck makes me cringe. It really points to the problem with internet publishing, low onramp for "publishing" with no thought towards editing, so why have any skills at reporting?

also, i doubt he was present for the Hibbs quote, so I assume the comicbooknews "author"  lifted it from another site.... unatributed.

14 hours ago, miraclemet said:

that site"s weak relationship with grammar and spellcheck makes me cringe. It really points to the problem with internet publishing, low onramp for "publishing" with no thought towards editing, so why have any skills at reporting?

also, i doubt he was present for the Hibbs quote, so I assume the comicbooknews "author"  lifted it from another site.... unatributed.

Get off my lawn.