• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spiderman #1 & Amazing Fanastys #15!!CGC 9.6!!!

7 posts in this topic

Oh man is this bad...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6546361680&category=35768&rd=1

Description:

These books was my grandfathers books. He was a big time fan of The Amazing Spiderman, But he passed away and im auctioning these of to pay for Funural arangments and services. I have 2 of these Great legendary comics but one is #15 is CGC 8.8 and #1 is a WOPING! CGC 9.6!!! Almost mint Still Glosses and all pages are still there No tears on ethier book. The Amazing Spiderman was one of the best superhero's of all time and now you can own his first issue and #15 of Amazing Fnatasys with no worries of a Reserve that is right NO RESERVE AUCTION! Its going to go fast and if u want the other issue email me with a offer on it and U WILL RECEIVE 2 ISSUES #15 CGC 8.8 and #1 GGC 9.6!!! I will need money soon after auction ends so serious bidders only! Happy Bidding!

foreheadslap.gif

Wonder when Grandpa had the book restored? heh-heh...

In the olden tymes, some dealers actually had a version of the CGC 8.8 grade - some called it the VF++, while others would list books as VF/NM-.

Your grading historian,

Namisgr