• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden age and various comics for sale LB Cole covers, Crime, Atlas,Captain Marvel, Jimmy Olsen 1, The Spirit, Jungle, Wings, War & romance comics. NOW 10% OFF, OR 15% IF YOU ALREADY MADE A PURCHASE.CLOSING AT 1PM PACIFIC TIME TODAY
6 6

192 posts in this topic

Perfect Crime 2. This is another of those ugly books that will be littered throughout this sales thread. This one has the cover split and detached. The interior is decent though and still attached by the staples. Some cool stories in this one and a really good reading copy.

Let's go free to anyone who's bought something in this thread. Just post to claim it.   Claimed

Perfect Crime 2 a.jpg

Perfect Crime 2 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

1 minute ago, oceans11 said:

Perfect Crime 2. This is another of those ugly books that will be littered throughout this sales thread. This one has the cover split and detached. The interior is decent though and still attached by the staples. Some cool stories in this one and a really good reading copy.

Let's go free to anyone who's bought something in this thread. Just post to claim it.

Perfect Crime 2 a.jpg

Perfect Crime 2 b.jpg

Claim and Thank you!

Adventure into Mystery 4. Atlas. Small split on spine at bottom, right were the paper loss is. Chipping on bottom and edge. But one of my favorite covers here. And who wouldn't want to read to find out what was the hex?  Another solid G/VG book here so let's do $50.00

adventure into mystery 4 a.jpg

adventure into mystery 4 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Giggle Comics 54. This books is just so very nice. If it was anything but a funny animal book in this shape it would be hundreds of dollars. But alas it's a funny animal book. Still, you don't run across books from 1954 this nice all the time. I had read it was rare at one point but that designation appears to have been dropped in the most recent overstreet.

I'd put this at a solid F/VF range. $60.00 SOLD

giggle 54 a.jpg

giggle 54 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Famous Funnies 204. Used in POP it's a pretty cool war cover. Detached at bottom staple, a chip out of the right side, and overall wear. It's a nice VG copy . $37.00

famous funnies 204 a.jpg

famous funnies 204 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Airboy Vol 4 #1 Yeah.. you thought some of the other books in this thread were a mess. This might be the absolute worst that I have. Got this one off ebay years back and it was nowhere near described. I should have returned it but I didn't and it's been sitting in the collection ever since. Until I pulled it out the other day for this listing. Detached and split cover. Tear on front cover that goes 2/3 of the way across, at the bottom feet of the Elephant. Large piece out of side. Book is intact inside and complete. Should've sold this as coverless and I'd do better. But let's do Free for anyone who's bought something in this thread. Post to claim it. Claimed

airboy a.jpg

airboy b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

All Famous Police 7. This would be higher grade except for that piece off the back cover and the tear that runs through several pages. But it's precode crime with a great LB Cole cover. I really like the perspective on this cover.

VG- range. $45.00

all famous police 7 a.jpg

all famous police 7 b.jpg

All Famous Police 8 More LB Cole pre code crime with a heck of a shootout happening. Standard wear and creases on a lower grade copy here. Solid VG though. $40.00

all famous police 8 a.jpg

all famous police 8 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Fight Comics 43  Tape on the detached and split cover. inside book is brittle. Inside front and back page are detached. Love this cover and bought this awhile back and taking a loss on it.

with the issues, I'd say it's G range.   $25.00 SOLD

fight 43 a.jpg

fight 43 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Wanted Comics 11 I have a few of these I'll be listing and they're some pretty cool crime stories. I was going to work on completing the run but I have too many other things that I'm going after so I'm letting these go.

This one is affordable grade as they say. Which means it's really about VG-. $30.00

wanted 11 a.jpg

wanted 11 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11