• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DavidTheDavid's Late Winter Sale ~ THANKS!
2 2

31 posts in this topic

How I accept payment
PayPal preferred. I'll accept checks or money orders in most cases. Payment is expected within 7 calendar days. If you need longer than that, you shouldn't be buying these relatively low-cost items--this is not an inventory that begs for time payments.

My referrals
Please see my forum kudos or ebay ID.

How I handle returns
I accept returns if you're dissatisfied for whatever reason. If the comics arrive damaged, I pay return shipping. If you just don't like them or have buyer's remorse, you pay return shipping.

How I package and ship
I take care to package your comics in the same manner that I want to receive them: well and with care. Typically, I use gemini mailers and a cardboard sandwich inside. Otherwise, I'll move up to USPS Priority boxes. One or two comics, I can ship First Class and save you some money. More than that, we need to use Priority Mail. I won't use Media Mail; please don't request it. Shipping is at cost: you provide an address, I weigh the package, you pay that price.

Who can buy
Boardies not in the Hall of Shame or Probation List can buy. There are a small number of people outside those lists who I wouldn't sell to, but they won't show up. They know who they are.

What's being listed
Whatever I feel like selling, I guess. I'm starting with some high grade Marvel Super-Villain Team-Up and Swamp Thing comics. After that, we'll see. 

Edited by DavidTheDavid

What's Left

10% off the prices below. 

Thor #161 - 8.0 - $50
Thor #169 - 9.0/9.2 - $90

Ghosts #2 - 7.5 - $15 - Cardy cover, looks much nicer, but there's a front and back corner bend, at the bottom, outer corner.
Ghosts #3 - 8.0 - $20 - Cardy cover
Ghosts #4 - 9.4 - $50 - Cardy cover, exceptional copy

Navy Action 1 - 3.5 - $60 - Russ Heath cover, rippling from moisture visible in the scans, good pressing candidate, but looks like a 4.0 even if pressed to me

Edited by DavidTheDavid

I bought these from wwcomics, highgrade comics, and a couple from GhostTown. That said, the grades are my own, and I consider them tightly but fairly graded.

:news: ^^ 

Super-Villain Team-Up #3 - 9.2 - $10
Super-Villain Team-Up #6 - 9.2 - $10
Super-Villain Team-Up #7 - 9.4 - $15

Spoiler

t7xQO09m.jpg Nd06E9Vm.jpg cxdSPE6m.jpg
cT7TK06m.jpg nl4Akavm.jpg k5EZPFmm.jpg

Edited by DavidTheDavid
too many effin hyphens