• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

=Closed=

36 posts in this topic

I have some CGCs that I would like to sell. As usually, I did add percent off from time to time but this time, all price will be firm because it will be best price in elsewhere and I will have best offer for lot at end of posting my thread. I have about 26 CGCs left from Modern Age. 

The details...

:takeit: win over any PMs. 

Returns will be accepted.

Paypal only.

Free priority shipping. So far, I am one of top 20 well secured package to ship and I don't use reused package. You can trust me. :)

eBay reference: kntelitecollectibles 

Any questions? Please feel free to PM me. 

Edited by Aslpride8

‘’Many of them are at a great price, but if you aren’t sure about who I am and how I pack the package. My eBay feedback has given me positive feedback on packing and I always secured with two boxes for CGCs to ensure it will arrive at your place safe. :) 

Edited by Aslpride8

8 minutes ago, Aslpride8 said:

‘’Many of them are at a great price, but if you aren’t sure about who I am and how I pack the package. My eBay feedback has given me positive feedback on packing and I always secured with two boxes for CGCs to ensure it will arrive at your place safe. :) 

More coming?

54 minutes ago, johnenock said:

More coming?

Yes, I have several more to add. More likely to add them by this Wednesday. I have some CGCs posted at Gold/Silver/Bronze selling forum. Check it out to see if you are interested? Thanks.