• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Catwoman 1-83 Adam Hughes Run in High Grade

77 posts in this topic

Just got a complete run of Catwoman and I bought it only for the 51 so the rest have to go. All of the books are high grade, doesn't look like they were read or if so, very carefully. What problems they do have seem to be storage related. I haven't sold here in a long time but I submit to CGC regularly and am grading based on what I think the book would get from CGC. Oh - I'm also usually top 5 in the grading contests here and have won a couple... so there's that.

The Rules-

- Shipping is $6 for up to 3 books. More than 3 books will depend on how many you buy and what level shipping service you want. International shipping, contact me first.

- Returns accepted. I ask that you let me know within 7 days that you are returning it and mail it back within an additional 7 days. Return shipping is on you unless I missed something glaring in grading.

- Payment is by Paypal, check or MO.

Any questions or ridiculously lowball offers... PM me. In the case of ridiculously lowball offers, don't be butthurt if I just don't reply:devil:

First up is the non Hughes books. There aren't worth enough to split up sooo...

Catwoman 1-42. Average grade is somewhere around 9.0/9.2. There are some 8.0 books in here and there are some 9.6 books with most falling somewhere around 9.2. The #1 does have a long crease on the back cover so while it looks high grade, it isn't. Shipping via media mail is included in the price only on these. $50 for the whole lot.

cat1_42.jpg