• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help Finding a Guide Book

3 posts in this topic

I am sorry if this is the improper place to post this topic, and also sorry to have not introduced myself before.

My name is Alex, 33, and basically I collect whatever looks entertaining. My collection is nowhere near as impressive as many members here, but is slowly growing.

Anyway, I have been searching for years for this guidebook to Marvel characters to I had when I was a kid in the 90s. I posted a year or two ago, but no one had any idea what it was. So, not only am I trying again, am also asking where else I could go to find people who might know the title?

Description: A paperback, about the size of a young-adult novel. To the best of my recollection it was orange with purple borders, had a big illustration of Todd McFarlane's Spider-Man shooting webbing on the cover. Within was text, and black-and-white illustrations of some of the characters.