• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grades for my ASM 129

11 posts in this topic

From the scans it could be 9.2/9.4.

But you never know about non-color breaking creases, and those little dents made by fingers. tongue.gif

I like it, but why didn't they CGC it? Their past sales were a lot of CGC's? Possible slab and crack?

I agree with CS, could have been a PLOD or was graded to low and he figured he'd do better selling it Raw. But it sure is a nice looking comic from the scans.

The funny thing is that you all are thinking along the same lines as myself. I plan on having a resto check done on the book. I'm hoping for the best, but I'm going to cover the bases just to be safe.

Well I just flat out emailed the guy and asked him if it was a unslabbed PLOD. I told him...hey I want it regardless..I've paid you for it...so give me the low down. He emailed me back saying that he hopes people are not that unethical in this hobby/business. He purchased a HG Bronze Age collection from his hometown, and was not submitting them due to turnaround times and such, and he wants to get and make some money off the collection sooner rather than later. Also, said that if it comes back PLOD he will buy it back from me-so, my fingers are crossed 893crossfingers-thumb.gif as I have the book at a 9.4 to a possible 9.6. Peace CC.