• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question: Savvy Boardie Investor
3 3

202 posts in this topic

On 3/22/2019 at 12:11 PM, RCheli said:

If I were buying either RIGHT NOW, the MSH#18 would be a better investment, as I feel it's at its lowest post-movie point, whereas MSH#13 is overpriced (though dropping).

MSH13 seems to be holding up pretty well considering the wave of "movie release" new to market books that are flooding in. Im seeing 1-5% drop in  the 90 day vs 12 month for most grades. have to check it against other books though...

6 hours ago, Chuck Gower said:

No, you don't have permission to share anything of mine outside of this forum. You are on ignore for a reason.

The YOU that I know from this forum (as I don't know the YOU outside of this forum), I find to be appalling and of no benefit to anything on this forum. Nothing you have to say has any interest to me at all. 

But you continually find the need to respond to my posts, and make your comments about me, and from what it looks like here… troll me OUTSIDE of this forum to find information about me…

WTF is wrong with you?

Leave my life outside of this forum alone. What I share on here is free game, as I MYSELF choose to share it. My personal life has nothing to do with you. Go stalk someone else you pathetic loser.

I don’t want to interact with you. Understand?

I don’t like you. Understand?

Stop trying to interact with me. It’s that simple.

This is not an invitation to debate this. This is my final word to you. Stay out of my personal life. 

Look you corrected two piece about the spelling of McGuffin and I corrected you.  You then went on a long rant and accused me of fabricating evidence.  Then you called me a wanna be artist.  If you don't want to interact with me, fine, don't interact with me.  But you dont get to interact with me and accuse me of stuff then say 'don't interact with me!!  ~sob~~'.  That's not how message boards work.  I have never used words like 'pathetic loser' when interacting with you.  You have continually insulted me and accused me of stuff.  I have just stuck to fact-based posts.  You said you were just fooling around with your youtube singing video so I thought you might want to share it.  Others have done similar.  That's why I asked first instead of just posting it.  I didn't realize you considered it your 'personal life', because, well, you put it on Youtube.  People generally put stuff on Youtube because they want a bunch of people to watch it.  I did not 'troll' or 'stalk' you outside this forum, the video was pointed out to me by another boardie.

As far as saying "this is not an invitation to debate this, this is my final word to you', you don't get to excoriate someone and call them a pathetic loser then dictate that they cannot respond.  You cant demand someone 'stop interacting with you' and also demand the last word.  That's not how this works.  That's not how any of this works.

Edited by kav