• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New sales thread: Archie 50, Wilbur's, Pep, and other stuff
5 5

139 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I was just going to send it to someone for their birthday and they probably have 12 of them, lol...so no worries;) 

Having 12 of them is a problem I wish I had . 😂😂

1 minute ago, oceans11 said:

Having 12 of them is a problem I wish I had . 😂😂

He has something like 60,000 comics and his wife is afraid the upstairs will collapse;) he's never sold a book. I'd need shock treatments, so it's NOT really a problem I'd want to have, lol. But he was one of my first mentors, so I send birthday gifts every once and a while;)

Wilbur Comics 28 G $14.00 Both staples barely attached (Some small writing in interior) SOLD

(Ohh I like the paper dolls in this one)

Wilbur 28F.jpg

Wilbur25BK.jpg

Edited by Rip

11 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

He has something like 60,000 comics and his wife is afraid the upstairs will collapse;) he's never sold a book. I'd need shock treatments, so it's NOT really a problem I'd want to have, lol. But he was one of my first mentors, so I send birthday gifts every once and a while;)

Well I don’t wish for 60,000 comics overall as I’d have no living space in my house , but I wouldn’t be adverse to  12 of certain select issues. Lol.