• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New sales thread: Archie 50, Wilbur's, Pep, and other stuff
5 5

139 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, comicsyte95 said:

Brother you can have it ,no strings attached..but 1thing only stipulation is you pay shipping on it.

That's seriously nice of you. I was just kidding though. You won it fair and square. I would be willing to buy it off of you once you get it though!

Popeye 1# Dell 4/48 G/VG $48.00

Centerfold detached some small tears on a few pages. Chunk missing out of centerfold See picture.

MInor moisture damage. Some minor tears on a few pages.

Popeye1F.jpg

IMG_20190320_214227008.jpg

Popeye1BK.jpg

I need to organize some books into lots. I'll have to cut things short tonight and figure out how I need to do this. Hopefully will return tomorrow or Friday.

Im going to try and finish this up tonight with a variety of other stuff from the collection and a few other odd ball things. Some lots and some stuff all over the place. Ended up doing a lot of traveling recently. Some gold silver and bronze.

Edited by Rip

Mister Miracle 2 VF/NM $75 SOLD

Really nice copy with a ding on the back cover. I'm sure someone might improve upon it.

MisterMiracle2F.jpg

MisterM2BK.jpg

Edited by Rip