• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Drop $425 shipped...Green Lantern 76 8.5 W restored...slight amateur on cover
1 1

8 posts in this topic

First sales thread...have bought from Drbanner, Vintage Comics, GAcollectibles etc...

no returns on CGC graded...shipping to US included in price...PayPal, check or money order fine...learned a lot about packing and shipping from my transactions with these guys...

Last two blue label EBay sales in 8.5...$975 and $901....

i cant tell where the color touch is but it’s a gorgeous copy other than that...it was part of a big OO collection I bought in 1995...it was sent in with 20 others from the collection in which no other comic came back restored...It was the only DC I had graded...

shipped to your door for the low price of $475...if you want a back cover pic let me know and I’ll get it when I get home...

BF24CFAC-D439-45E9-8BBB-569E95847290.thumb.jpeg.3ce0cef2c769519761088b349eb7d037.jpeg

Edited by JTD

1 minute ago, miraclemet said:

Just to be clear, those last two eBay sales were of unrestored/universal CGC 8.5s

Good luck with the sale!

Yes...hence the $475 price tag...thanks👍

I will edit OP

Edited by JTD

On ‎2019‎/‎03‎/‎20 at 11:04 AM, JTD said:

First sales thread...have bought from Drbanner, Vintage Comics, GAcollectibles etc...

no returns on CGC graded...shipping to US included in price...PayPal, check or money order fine...learned a lot about packing and shipping from my transactions with these guys...

Last two blue label EBay sales in 8.5...$975 and $901....

i cant tell where the color touch is but it’s a gorgeous copy other than that...it was part of a big OO collection I bought in 1995...it was sent in with 20 others from the collection in which no other comic came back restored...It was the only DC I had graded...

shipped to your door for the low price of $475...if you want a back cover pic let me know and I’ll get it when I get home...

BF24CFAC-D439-45E9-8BBB-569E95847290.thumb.jpeg.3ce0cef2c769519761088b349eb7d037.jpeg

looks to be beside the 15c cover price over a spine tick.