• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FINAL PRICE CUTS! CLOSING TODAY! Clearance in Three Acts
3 3

286 posts in this topic

On 4/3/2019 at 8:21 PM, Readcomix said:

Madhouse #96 VG/FN $5

One of the three (#'s 95-97) underrated Red Circle issues in this Archie title's departure into horror.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Gray Morrow cover .. yep.. :takeit:

Good news is more books RIGHT NOW!  :whee:

Bad news is I could not shoot everything tonight and start at a reasonable time, so I will shoot the last couple lots tomorrow and post them tomorrow night (an EC lot, though not the notorious stuff; and a bronze key-containing three-issue run).

Next, a lot of six German editions of early Silver Age issues of Amazing Spider-Man. Calling them VF/NM as some are better but a couple have slight scuffs or corner dings noticeable on the back covers. All six fronts are amazing. 

#'s 8,12,15,16,17,19-- Take your choice; (WAS $20) NOW $15 each, or take all six for (WAS $100) NOW $80 (unless lot is broken first).

(Their publication date is 1999, but I feel they are within the spirit of the G/S/B area as they are clearly of primary interest to silver age collectors. If a more literal, date-only-based, interpretation is the rule, mods please PM me and I will retract these from here, but I interpret this as appropriate to the thread.)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

:news:CLAIMED! Classics Illustrated #32 HRN 118 Lorna Doone by Matt Baker. Fair condition due to lower left tear through book. Complete reader that would be VG otherwise. CONVERTED TO FREEBIE - Juat claim with any purchase. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

:news: SOLD via PM! X-Men #100 FN/FN+ 30-cent variant. Note lower right corner slightly raised; looks pressable .

These are tough to price; only comp on eBay looks to be same book with upper right corner of cover missing; sold for $73 then $125.

Let's say $150

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

Apologies, Boardieland, but we had a long family activities day yesterday, capped by the dog getting a small branch wedged across the roof of her mouth! (She's better today, eventually removed without incident.)

All that to say I did not get to the final books as planned last night, but they WILL come today sometime, with some more specific notice soon as I figure out my window.

Meanwhile, there's plenty left throughout; peppered throughout are some marked with discounts; pages 1&2 are 30% off, or 50% off if you've bought/buy something; and PM's are always welcome too.