• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] ML2k's C2E2 2019 BONANZA!!! - NOW 20% OFF!!!!!
1 1

74 posts in this topic

If you're looking for the worst printed C2E2 exclusive on the showfloor, you're seeing it in the next three posts. I think I went through over 200 copies before picking out three NM/NM+ copies. At first, the guy manning the booth was understanding and even opened up a brand new box of these for me. I think he was probably a little annoyed with me when he started asking if I was looking for Gem Mint 10 copies.

Beautiful Parel virgin cover!!!

$75 - Spider-man City at War (KRS C2E2) Copy A
NM/NM+

spider-man-caw1a.jpg

Edited by masterlogan2000

OK, time to start listing some of the DC Foil exclusives from Graphitti. Each of these books appear NM+, but just like every year, they are pre-bagged and boarded. (Even though this booth was busy for the whole show and they typically don't allow it, I was still able to look through a small handful of copies for each issue.)

I've scanned only one copy of each specific book. Any waviness or discoloration is due to either dust on my scanner or the fact that it was scanned inside the bag it came in. Again, these all appear NM+ to me.

$35 - Batman #67 (Silver Foil) Copy A
$35 - Batman #67 (Silver Foil) Copy B
$35 - Batman #67 (Silver Foil) Copy C
$35 - Batman #67 (Silver Foil) Copy D
$35 - Batman #67 (Silver Foil) Copy E

All NM+

batman67.jpg

This is the only book where I'll include the stock photo in lieu of a scan. I've taken photos of the books, and as you can see, these books have the outer white cover to protect the foil. I'll leave this on and let the buyer remove it if they so want.

$100 - Batman Who Laughs #1 (Parillo Virgin and Trade FOIL Set)
Both NM+

Spoiler

5c90d962-85a8-4938-93be-36730a46500e.JPG

batmanlaughs1parillotrade.jpg

batmanlaughs1parillovirgin.jpg