• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] ML2k's C2E2 2019 BONANZA!!! - NOW 20% OFF!!!!!
1 1

74 posts in this topic

Up next, a book that was limited to only 25 total copies!

Jason said I was the very first person to pick one up. But, these aren't individually numbered, so you'll just have to take my word for that.  That did allow me to grab the best copy, though!

$60 - Danger Doll Squad Presents: Amalgama Lives! #1 SOLD!!!
NM+

Spoiler

amalgama1.jpg

Edited by masterlogan2000
SOLD!

OK, two books I picked up on a whim. These were from the Neal Adams booth, where he hand-signed and numbered them. Both issues are limited to 100 copies in total. This is old stock that was originally offered at SDCC last year. Expect them to be carried on to each of the next conventions until they sell out. However, I picked these up early on Friday, and I got #85 of Cover A and #84 of Cover B. Not sure how long they're gonna last.

The covers of these issues are made of actual metal! They're really neat and high quality. Neal told me that some couple hand crafts these covers out of their garage for him. Perfect for the Batman completists out there.

$175 - Batman 50 (Adams Heavy Metal Cover A) #85/100

batman50metala.jpg

And that wraps it up for tonight. I'll likely be listing a book or two that I had graded on site (depending on the grades received), plus maybe a small handful of additional raws.  We'll see what the next couple days has in store for this thread. :bigsmile:

Again, if anyone is looking to pick anything up that's not listed in the thread or sold out, feel free to PM me. I'm sure we can work something out.

The next three aren't C2E2 variants, though they're listed under exhibitor exclusives on the site. However, I picked up a full set of these anyway because they've been pretty limited. All three issues were hand picked by me and are just gorgeous! I don't like giving grades higher than NM+, as you just never know what may be missed (fingerprint, dust spec, etc)... but these books are absolutely stunning!

$50 - Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #30 (Amazing Spider-man #238 homage)
NM+

powerrangers30-asm238-f.jpg

powerrangers30-asm238-r.jpg

This is the last of the Dark Red C2E2 variants I was able to pick up. Everything else at the show is sold out, including the variant at the Aftershock Comics booth.

Though they don't have the C2E2 branded logo on the cover, these blanks were printed exclusively for the show. It's good cover stock and lots of room for sketches. I have two copies available, which would go great with the other Dark Red books I have posted earlier in this thread.  These were hand picked from the stack they had available.

$20 - Dark Red #1 (C2E2 Blank) Copy A SOLD!!!
$20 - Dark Red #1 (C2E2 Blank) Copy B SOLD!!!

Both NM+

Spoiler

darkred1blanka-f.jpg

darkred1blanka-r.jpg

Edited by masterlogan2000
SOLD!

On 3/23/2019 at 4:52 AM, masterlogan2000 said:

$60 - Dark Red #1 (Kincaid) Copy B
NM+ 

darkred1kincaidb.jpg

9 hours ago, masterlogan2000 said:

This is the last of the Dark Red C2E2 variants I was able to pick up. Everything else at the show is sold out, including the variant at the Aftershock Comics booth.

Though they don't have the C2E2 branded logo on the cover, these blanks were printed exclusively for the show. It's good cover stock and lots of room for sketches. I have two copies available, which would go great with the other Dark Red books I have posted earlier in this thread.  These were hand picked from the stack they had available.

$20 - Dark Red #1 (C2E2 Blank) Copy A
$20 - Dark Red #1 (C2E2 Blank) Copy B

Both NM+

darkred1blanka-f.jpg

I'll take the Kincaid variant B, and one of the blanks.

1 minute ago, austinhg said:
On 3/23/2019 at 3:52 AM, masterlogan2000 said:

$60 - Dark Red #1 (Kincaid) Copy B
NM+ 

darkred1kincaidb.jpg

9 hours ago, masterlogan2000 said:

$20 - Dark Red #1 (C2E2 Blank) Copy B

Both NM+

darkred1blanka-f.jpg

I'll take the Kincaid variant B, and one of the blanks.

^^

On 3/23/2019 at 5:29 AM, masterlogan2000 said:

This next book is fun.  Limited to a mere 20 total copies!

$20 - Voracious: Appetite for Destruction #1 (C2E2 Exclusive)
NM+

voracious1-f.jpg

voracious1-r.jpg

I'll take it!

19 hours ago, masterlogan2000 said:

$20 - Dark Red #1 (C2E2 Blank) Copy B SOLD!!!

Both NM+

darkred1blanka-f.jpg

darkred1blanka-r.jpg

:takeit:whichever is left!