• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Great PCH reads! From the Tomb magazine on Horror Comics of all ages

20 posts in this topic

If you collect pre-code horror and you're not already familiar with Peter Normanton's  "From The Tomb" magazine, you should be.  The magazine focuses on horror comics of all types (gold, silver, bronze, modern, magazines...), not just PCH.  But it's the PCH stuff that I found most impressive when I started reading this mag years ago.  Earliest issues of the magazine were on a plain, glossless paper stock with mostly B&W illos.  As the series progressed the paper became glossy and the amount of color increased.

After years of looking, I finally completed my collection of this series.  I'm offering my undercopies here.  These are mostly reading copies in the VG range, but what great reads they are.  I took photos of the table of contents of each issue, as well as some key interior shots. 

The usual rules.  No HOS or probationers.  Shipping is an additional $5 shipping per order (not per issue) within the continental US.  I'm willing to ship internationally, but it can get expensive so contact me first.  Payment by PayPal.  Returns within 14 days.  If I made a mistake in the listing, returns are at my expense.  If you're returning for any other reason, then the return shipping is at your expense.

I'm willing to listen to offers, but "take it" in thread trumps all discussions. 

Edited by SOTIcollector