• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Grading Contest Round 9

158 posts in this topic

I keep hanging on by the skin of my teeth, but seriously, why would anyone have given this book a grade lower than that MTU ann #1? confused-smiley-013.gif

Because the piece out of the left corner....Actually I was gonna give it a 7.0 but decided not to...either way,it's all good. hi.gif

Also some people mentioned a Red Label bump...those books recieved confused-smiley-013.gif

Are you guys still on?

I think its gone on past the deadline long enough. Results in 5.

Some of us never leave.

It's quiet pathetic really... gossip.gif

quiet pathetic... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

We seem to be gabbing too much to be considered quiet... confused-smiley-013.gif

Did Arty give up after I knocked him down? confused.gif

No I didn't give up. I just was unable to access internet for a couple of days due to my vacation. I thought this round could end on thursday and I'll still manage to send my grade, but no such luck.

Kinda funny...of all competitors the guy who was againts me was farthest off this round... foreheadslap.gif

Losers Bracket

#15 8.0 Stays in Losers

#21 8.0 Stays in Losers

#36 7.5 Stays in Losers

#40 8.0 Stays in Losers

#44 8.0 Stays in Losers

#53 8.0 Stays in Losers

#56 8.0 Stays in Losers

Wow!!893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif !!! Tough crowd left in the Loser's Bracket!!!!!! Well, except for that #36 guy, he's a slacker! 893whatthe.gif

Are you guys still on?

I think its gone on past the deadline long enough. Results in 5.

Some of us never leave.

It's quiet pathetic really... gossip.gif

quiet pathetic... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

We seem to be gabbing too much to be considered quiet... confused-smiley-013.gif

Quite so, quite so. smile.gif

Damn, missed it by 1 grade and I'm out. Rough, rough game. Glad I missed this one though, cause with the sudden shorter rounds, I wouldn't have been able to get a grade in before the round 10 deadline.