• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not ANOTHER Action #1....

42 posts in this topic

Action 1...the most common Golden age Key issue on Ebay. Just like in the Ebay Vintage/pre-1930 baseball card section's T206 Wagner (a PSA 8 has auctioned..on Ebay, through a Mastro auction, for $1.25 million dollars... and the card is **TRIMMED and MOST insiders KNOW it!!)!! Every old roll-top desk seems to have one of them in it!! Either that or in Uncle Jimmy's old trunk up in the attic!! laugh.gif

** XEROXES exist of that "infamous and controversial" card BEFORE it was HACKED into a NM/MT!!! Chalk up another faux-pas to PSA! Only HALF the story is out about that operation. Wait! It'll get better as time goes by and there are MORE investigations. Michael Wentz is NO fool!!! Everything the man said was GOSPEL!

This guy is a complete insufficiently_thoughtful_person. He's the one that was spamming Ebayers non-stop with 10 million dollar collections that were actually worth about $25.00!!! Alot of talk about God. God bless you, God bless him, God bless your family, your ancestors, God bless your pet coelecanthe, etc., etc. A real Ninny.

OK

I had to email this insufficiently_thoughtful_person. look at his other auctions. for a guy who does not know anything about comics, what is he doing at comic conventions getting autographs from stan lee? also he says he is downsizing his collection and the spidey vs doc ock and spidey vs venom cells dont make the cut. how does a guy who knows nothing about comics have a collection. HMMMMM this guy is a . also, for the complete lack of knowledge i have about pokemon, who wants to guess whether that "swastika" image on the oh so rare pokemon card is not just a drawn in swastika? it looks pretty suspect. again, pure .

I emailed him too and told him he's selling an Action 1 reprint and he knew it. Also let him know he will be stopped. I am thinking this is the same guy that tried selling the last one. I remember him saying it was from his mother's attic.

i emailed him a similar message. it may be the same seller, but not the same book. the 50 cents price under the s in comics was 10 cents in the other auction.

i also emailed ebay. Anyone think that they will do anything?

Not sure if ebay will do anything, but I do know that all those emails would make me feel a bit uncomfortable. frown.gifsmirk.gif

Andrew, bumped you back up. Sure like to know whose doing this. They are not spreading love and happiness on this forum and that just plain sucks. mad.gif