• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

will pressing help

7 posts in this topic

Do you think pressing will help this comic by anything to be worth it and what is your guess as to how much? Photos don't show all cover dents and I know it's rough but it's just one I always dreamed of owning. what would you guess a before and after grade?  thanks in advance.

IMG_6855.JPG

IMG_6856.JPG

IMG_6858.JPG

IMG_6859.JPG

Don't apologize getting a poor copy of a book you always wanted - you should see my copy of Green Lantern 76!

Pressing won't help the coloring breaking creases (some quite long) plus the corners, rusted staples and what looks like a water stain on the inside

I'd guess around a 3.0 and I'm not sure that would improve that (though I am by no means knowledgable on pressing)

You can look at recent Ebay sales for 2.5 vs 3 vs 3.5   or online price guides/gocollect to get a general idea of the price diffs.

10 minutes ago, csaag said:

Don't apologize getting a poor copy of a book you always wanted - you should see my copy of Green Lantern 76!

Pressing won't help the coloring breaking creases (some quite long) plus the corners, rusted staples and what looks like a water stain on the inside

I'd guess around a 3.0 and I'm not sure that would improve that (though I am by no means knowledgable on pressing)

You can look at recent Ebay sales for 2.5 vs 3 vs 3.5   or online price guides/gocollect to get a general idea of the price diffs.

Thank you