• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Uncanny xmen 266

8 posts in this topic

greatly I don't think so but might go up based on the gambit movie rumors might get a period of speculation buying but you might have already missed that. I can't see it going into crazy pricing but hey I could be wrong. 

In recent years, this book raw high grade has bounced between $75-100. Could it go higher? Maybe. I don't see it getting more than $150 ever for a high 9.2 or better raw copy. It comes during a time when comics were being collected so a lot of people bought multiple copies and kept them nice. I just dont see the allure personally to the character. If you can get some higher grade copies for closer to that $75-80 range, you could stand to make a bit in the coming year or 2 but I dont see this blowing up like other titles. 

Unless Donny Cates does something Gambit related or unless Gambit teams up with the Immortal Hulk. 

Edited by comicginger1789

5 hours ago, comicginger1789 said:

In recent years, this book raw high grade has bounced between $75-100. Could it go higher? Maybe. I don't see it getting more than $150 ever for a high 9.2 or better raw copy. It comes during a time when comics were being collected so a lot of people bought multiple copies and kept them nice. I just dont see the allure personally to the character. If you can get some higher grade copies for closer to that $75-80 range, you could stand to make a bit in the coming year or 2 but I dont see this blowing up like other titles. 

Unless Donny Cates does something Gambit related or unless Gambit teams up with the Immortal Hulk. 

Thanks

Sell when the trailer hits. But there’s been zillions of Movie rumors and announcements by now so the significant spec value has already been drained.  If you’re deciding to sell yours now or later, do it later.  If you’re deciding to buy for spec, you’re already too late for any significant margins if you’re buying at market value