• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alternative pressing options
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I know that CCS is the main presser in the industry. However, they are expensive and I dont entirely trust them not to damage my books (they detached a staple from the cover of my ASM 14). 

I also know of Joey and his reputation and would love send him all my books. However, TATs on his website appear to be roughly one year which unfortunately is too long for me in most situations.

Is there a happy medium between the two? 

Edited by Darkwing7869

46 minutes ago, Darkwing7869 said:

I know that CCS is the main presser in the industry. However, they are expensive and I dont entirely trust them not to damage my books (they detached a staple from the cover of my ASM 14). 

I also know of Joey and his reputation and would love send him all my books. However, TATs on his website appear to be roughly one year which unfortunately is too long for me in most situations.

Is there a happy medium between the two? 

According to @joeypost website he is processing books from February of this year,  Not sure where you saw one year unless you're adding in the CGC grading time?  

39 minutes ago, telerites said:

According to @joeypost website he is processing books from February of this year,  Not sure where you saw one year unless you're adding in the CGC grading time?  

I looked on his website a couple weeks ago and it said that he was processing books from March of 2018. It appears it has since been updated.