• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RUSTYSSTARWARS IS BACK!!

10 posts in this topic

Buried on page 2 in amongst all those negs is angel's positive feed-back."Hope you get rid of the mob real soon". Was he talking about all those emails rusty was getting from us concerned collectors about those cracked CGC cases? I mean, what were you guys telling him? grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

In response to "Buried on page 2 in amongst all those negs is angel's positive feed-back."Hope you get rid of the mob real soon"

I contacted that seller a few weeks ago with the following response:

To member: angel9262

From member: jobillington@dc.com

--------------------

Look at rustysstarwars feedback now!!!!!!!! Don't make judgements about other people's feedback without knowing the facts. Your feedback response could have encouraged others to believe the cgc auctions were genuine and subsequently help convince them to purchase.

HIS RESPONSE.

Unfortunately (or possibly fortunately for me) the goods I received were better than described, arrived in good time and were well packaged,

Rusty was very patient, allayed all my doubts and came through as an honest (with me anyway) Ebay seller.

I have dealt with dishonest types, been burnt and have lost a few hundred dollars in the past.

If somebody is honest, trustworthy and delivers the items better than the said condition, then I will give them the praise they deserve.

I won't run with the pack on a witch hunt. Please don't have a pop at me because you have a dispute with him, I suggest you take it up with him.

As concerns my feedback, I still stand by the fact that he was true to his word and he deserved the comments which I left, In no way am I trying to persuade others to bid with him, It is my personal views on the matter, my comment was fair, positive and no less than he deserved.

I would bid with him again following my positive experience.

Regards

GO FIGURE

Angel9262

Steve @ The Dark Angel

--------------------

This email was sent by an eBay member via eBay's email forwarding system.

If you reply to the email, your response will go directly to the member and

not through eBay.