• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Explanation moreso than Removal

5 posts in this topic

I have a recent posting which I believed adhered to the standards set for posting comic books for sale.

REMOVED - marketplace guidelines - COMIC BOOK SALE: $8.00 each plus postage. Fill in your collection.

I had ccgmod1 decide to remove it without an explanation of what I did to warrant this. If I'm not following some rule, then it would be best to notify me so I can alter the posting. Removing it and leaving a delinquent mark on my record serves no purpose but anger me.

I've asked twice to this individual what exactly is incorrect and yet have had no response.

So what is the deal with my posting? What is wrong so that I can correct it without further interference.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Concordia! said:

I have a recent posting which I believed adhered to the standards set for posting comic books for sale.

REMOVED - marketplace guidelines - COMIC BOOK SALE: $8.00 each plus postage. Fill in your collection.

I had ccgmod1 decide to remove it without an explanation of what I did to warrant this. If I'm not following some rule, then it would be best to notify me so I can alter the posting. Removing it and leaving a delinquent mark on my record serves no purpose but anger me.

I've asked twice to this individual what exactly is incorrect and yet have had no response.

So what is the deal with my posting? What is wrong so that I can correct it without further interference.

Thanks!

Your best bet it to ask your question about why your thread was removed here.

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/92-moderation-review-request/

did you read all the posting rules carefully?

1 minute ago, revat said:

did you read all the posting rules carefully?

Obviously not careful enough. Point being is IF I missed something then just tell me.....removing my posting after hours of work just doesn't bode well with me.

But I don't make the rules.