• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Grade my WF 123

11 posts in this topic

This books inside pages are very light tan to cream in color. I always liked Mr. Mxyzptlk stories. Having Bat-Mite in the story is a nice plus.

I also always wanted the "Frontier Cabin" advertised on the back. I'm sure it was just cheap cardboard, but I wouldn't have cared. Did anyone ever order the Revolutionary war soldiers? I ordered the WWII solders when I was about 8 years old. I was so disappointed when the arrived. They were made out of hard plastic and were flat. The tanks and artillery were smaller then the solders. Never played with them. Wish I had them now though!

WF123F.jpg

WF123B.jpg

I also always wanted the "Frontier Cabin" advertised on the back. I'm sure it was just cheap cardboard, but I wouldn't have cared.

Well, the ad states that it's constructed of DuPont Polyethelene. So it's cheap plastic, but at least it wouldn't have washed away with the first good rain.

I love the flame-spouting monster on the cover.

4.0, maybe 4.5.

I also always wanted the "Frontier Cabin" advertised on the back. I'm sure it was just cheap cardboard, but I wouldn't have cared.

Well, the ad states that it's constructed of DuPont Polyethelene. So it's cheap plastic, but at least it wouldn't have washed away with the first good rain.

I love the flame-spouting monster on the cover.

4.0, maybe 4.5.

Probably a thin plastic sheet imprinted with an image of a cabin draped over a frame.

BTW, I agree with 4.0/4.5. But a very nice, bright 4.0/4.5. thumbsup2.gif

Probably a thin plastic sheet imprinted with an image of a cabin draped over a frame.

Jeez, what do you want to a buck, mahogany?

Yep!

And I want enough left over wood to build a canoe too! poke2.gif

Yup you guys look really cute there in your coon skinned caps. BH.jpgverygoodplus.jpg

27_laughing.gif

Jeez, what do you want to a buck, mahogany?

Yes, but in February 1962, a buck was worth WAY MORE than it is now. tongue.gif